Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Introducing - Devo!!


Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you all a special little guy who has won my heart.
He is a kind, gentle and loving soul who had a rough time in his early days. He is shy and weary of strangers but warms to friends very quickly, and I am yet to meet any person who is not absolutely bowled over by his gorgeous almond shaped eyes and aloof nature.
He has lived with me for almost 2 years now, and in that time, he has progressed in leaps and bounds - from the day many months ago when I first saw that little tail wagging to greet me, to todays little fella romping in the yard with his friends and down at the park making new ones.

This little snobby supermodel enjoys a good brie, as well as tender cuts of meat and the occasional tomato freshly picked from the vine.

This little fella - ladies and gentlemen - is Devo and he knows what to do when a problem comes along.

(Provia 400x, Mamiya C330 w/250mm lens, 2007.)

No comments: